Wednesday, April 2, 2008
The Eschtruths
Brian and I are having fun cleaning up the yard and fixing the house to make it more livable. We both can't wait until we have our own house. It will be nice to do projects that matter. When we are renting we could redo the whole house, but no appreciation is shown by the landlords. Oh wells, it keeps us busy and our house looking good. All are welcome to come visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Hey Angela...
Hope your doing well... you look very happy! Take care and hope to talk with ya again soon.
Crystal
So this is atleast a start to the blogging world. I expect great things when you are done with school:)) the pressure is on!
Hey sis. I didn't even realize you had a blog. What a sis. I saw it on Crystal's so welcome to the blog world! Great way to stay in touch! Love you lots and see you in a few days! Jen
I love the update on your blog. You look so dang happy. I so dang glad. :0) Take care my friend.
Crystal
YEAAAAAA youre a blogger!!!! WELCOME!!! You guys look so stinkin cute in the pics!
~hugs!~
You looked so great for the weekend like you do always! Love ya, Jen
Post a Comment