Tomorrow Brian and I are signing papers for our first home. YEAH!!! We can not wait to have our own place. After renting for 3 years we have been looking forward to fixing up a house or a yard and have it matter. Now we will finally have our own place. Everyone is welcome to come help paint.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Our NEW Home!!!
Tomorrow Brian and I are signing papers for our first home. YEAH!!! We can not wait to have our own place. After renting for 3 years we have been looking forward to fixing up a house or a yard and have it matter. Now we will finally have our own place. Everyone is welcome to come help paint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Looks pretty big....planning to fill it up? And I don't mean with household items. ;)
Congratulations! I'm so excited for the both of you. The home looked very nice and has such room to grow. I even think my motocycle will fit in the garage.
Congratulations!! Have a great time moving before the snow starts coming...enjoy!!
Congratulations! How fun!
To answer Larena's comment, septuplets! Congrats sis! See ya Saturday dressed up in our painting duds.
Post a Comment