Monday, June 15, 2009

Tour de Cure


Tour de Cure was this past weekend. I completed 61 miles in 4 hours. It was a great day with overcast clouds and little misting rain. Jennifer and kids were my cheering squad. They made signs and followed along the tour to keep me going. Thanks you guys. It was great seeing Jen's Family!
Jen made a yellow ribbon (attached to my shirt) in memory of Grandma Piepgrass. What a great cause to participate and donate money towards seeing how evident this disease is affecting many people we all know. Thanks to everyone who donated and encouraged me onward.

2 comments:

The Howell family said...

What a woman!! I used to love to ride my bike, life happened. Maybe someday I'll get back to it. Are tri athlons next?

Eldredge Fam. said...

YEY for completing that ride! I'm glad that I could help out, what little we did. You always have been an excellent biker- remember 7&8th grade? Oh yeah, we still have the record for 8! GO TEAM!