Sunday, May 4, 2008

Graduation


Well I finally graduated. I have one semester left, but I'm almost there. I'll officially be finished August 1st. Can't wait!! Brian has been so supportive and I want to thank him.


Dad was asked to read my name during graduation. What a great experience to have.

7 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

Congratulations!! I know you have worked really hard and it was not always the easiest... How special to have your dad read your name..Wow, what a neat lei around your neck, your are one lucky lady!

Kayla said...

Love ya, we are super super proud of you!!!!! I always knew that you were going to be able to acheive anything that you wanted to.

Anonymous said...

Hey Friend! Congrats... what an accomplishment. You deserve all this happiness my friend. Take care and great job!

jeffylou said...

Is there an award for the most beautiful graduate???? I'm so glad it went so well and that is a great experience to have Dad read your name. You deserve the best!

All About Me said...

No fair! You got ANOTHER lay with money it!!! Congrats girl! You have worked HARD!! Come be an ICU nurse with me, it's in your BLOOD!!

Cory said...

Angela,

I'm so proud of you not only on your accomplishments as a nurse. But also in life. I'm so pleased that you are so happy. Brian is really a great guy and sure enjoy him.

Cory

Ganado Granny said...

Congratulations Angela. You are one determined lady. It as so fun to see some of the things you've been doing this past year. Keep up the good work. We're on the rez serving a mission, but I found your blog, via Debbie Hawkins & Kayla's.
Our mission blog is:
http://ganadogazette.blogspot.com/

We're having lots of good experiences, and a few others that are way different. Best wishes!
Sister Wilcox