For anyone who hasn't heard...WE GOT THE JOB IN SLC!!!
Talk about excited. AFter Brian was offered a job he found us an apartment. I haven't seen it yet, but Brian knows what I like, so hopefully it is as glorious as he says. We are completely excited and help moving would be appreciated. We are leaving Bluff August 7th in the afternoon, after the U-haul is packed and arriving at our new apartment August 8th before noon. Give me a call and I'll give you directions.
It's been great, but we are out of Bluff, YEAH!!!!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
congrats on the job! You're going to LOVE swimming in the boxes, have fun with the cardboard, if you play with it long enough, it makes your skin soft...promise.
YEAAA!!! Where did you get an apartment?? And I will volunteer Jeff if you need him! =)
Post a Comment