Brian and I seeing the lights at Temple Square. Notice how I am dressed compared to my uncovered head and hands husband. I think he wished he had worn a beanie when the night was finished.
Brian and I went to see Temple Square lights with some of our friends. Here are the girls posing near the nativity scenes. It was freezing that night. Amy is the one in the middle. At dinner, before seeing the lights, Amy showed us her outfit for the lights. She was wearing three pairs of pants, some shirts and a hoodie, boots, beanie, and a nice winter coat. Needless to say she was dressed for the occasion, yet she still froze.




2 comments:
Ha ha, I am still laughing at the 3 pairs of pants, I am thinking about that friends episode where Joey decided to wear all of Chandlers clothes. Atleast you couldnt blame her for not trying to stay warm. Also tell Brian that I thought he was macho for only wearing a coat!
I think that was her problem, the three pants, etc. We stayed relatively warm when we went.
Post a Comment