Tuesday, January 6, 2009

MY Project




I am restaining some furniture we have. Brian was so kind and bought me some tools. I was so excited to get started, and then... Brian starts doing my project. I don't know if it was the idea I had or the new tools.

3 comments:

The Howell family said...

I got a hand sander for my birthday last year, picked it out myself. It makes me so happy if they buy me sand paper. Great minds must think alike. Make sure you post a picture of the finished project. I refinished our front door right after we moved in. It turned out very nice. I like feeling like I completed something, hopefully it stays that way, unlike laundry, dishes, vaccuming...... Hope you're enjoying your new house.

Eldredge Fam. said...

isn't that like men, playing with your toys that they bought for you... ;o) j/k Brian

Good luck with the staining

Kayla said...

probley both! I am excited to see the finished project.