This is one of the many things Brian and I have been up to. Painting has been the biggest project once we bought this home. Luckily most is complete. Thank You to all for helping with painting and moving us in. We are so blessed to have such a great place to call HOME.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Wow Ang, you look good! There sure is something different about you. :) (I think it's the home...or could it be something else?)
You are so awesome Ang! You are going to have the buffest shoulders from all that up down up down!
your welcome for ALL the help I have given to get you all settled. Oh that's right I have been helping from a far. Not, but not because I dont want to. YOu can put me to work when I come for a visit in the summer:)
Post a Comment