So to update Jen, the fingerless guy went home fingerless. Hopefully, he then went to SLC to a specialist to have them sewn back on.
As far as the ER goes, I had another rotation and I loved every minute. The fast paced world of the ER keeps me busy and on my toes.
FYI: there was an earth quake yesterday 7 miles North of Bluff. Brian said it felt like a diesel had ran into our house. He looked outside to see what happened and saw a tire roll out of our car port. There have not been any aftershocks yet.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
It's a sign you are suppose to move up here. (I really don't know how that is a sign, but I'll take what I can get)
SERIOUSLY??? I didnt know about it!
Hey Angela, I was blog hopping and stumbled onto yours. Love it. How is life in Blanding? Are you still working at the Nursing Home too? Texas is hot and dry and wonderful. We have been loving it here, the kids have all settled in and are loving life at 106 degrees. I am not working for pay, just for hugs and kisses. Someday I'll join the adult world again, nursing calls to me. Feel free to drop by our blog howellherd.blogspot.com and tell your mom and everyone at the nursing home HI for me. Heather
Post a Comment