Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Swinging Bridge????



LaRena and I went to the swinging bridge, down by Bluff. As you can see there is no bridge. Two years ago a flood came through and ripped it to
shreds. LaRena was contempt to standing on the steps.


We also went to a great overlook cave at the edge of Cow Canyon. LaRena is moving to Alabama for two years, so we played as much as we could while she was in Blanding.

2 comments:

jeffylou said...

We'll miss LaRena but it looks like you had a great time! Jen

Eldredge Fam. said...

You know, it's going to feel like I'm not too far away - when in reality, I'm clear across the country! I'll be calling, writing, and trying to set up my blog...Ang, you're going to have to help me out...A LOT! :0) You know I'll keep in touch, love you all!