Tuesday, June 17, 2008
To Answer Kayla's Question
So Kayla asked if Brian and I had learned our (Brian and I) lesson from being in the sun too long. Well...I got burned badly on my thighs and upper arms. Brian's head is peeling now, as we speak. I can finally sleep comfortably in bed and I'll tell you I am tired. Last night I had an awake dream. To explain this for those who don't know what that is; I am sleeping and I sit up in bed and act out my dream, but I am asleep. I ended up with most of the items from Brian's bedside table, which ended up in the bed or on my bedside table. I don't feel stressed, but my sleep patterns tell all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Original Noxzema really helps to take the sting out of a sunburn. I have had LOTS of experience with that. Try not to stress about school, you're a great nurse and you'll be amazing at whatever you choose to persue professionally. Hang in there.
Nurse Angela We love you! Jen
Post a Comment