While at Old Navy I saw this shirt for $3.00. I was going to grab it, but Brian refuses to wear or associate with anything that is Texas. While walking through the store Brian came up to me and asked if I liked the shirt. I smiled and said, "Of course"!!! Not only did we buy it, but he WORE it. He is converting to the good side.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Can you believe it????
While at Old Navy I saw this shirt for $3.00. I was going to grab it, but Brian refuses to wear or associate with anything that is Texas. While walking through the store Brian came up to me and asked if I liked the shirt. I smiled and said, "Of course"!!! Not only did we buy it, but he WORE it. He is converting to the good side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That is hilarious! See ya can't get away from Texas.
Post a Comment