On our way to Provo, Brian and I were about ten cars back after the mudslide occurred. We were asked to go back to Price. WE did and decided to eat dinner and then see how far along they were in cleaning up the mudslide. Originally the road workers said it would take 1-2 hours. after eating we were told 4-5 hours. So, we decided to go the Duchesne way around, but a mudslide had occurred on this route as well. We finally decided to stay the night. Let me tell you after getting to our new home in SLC I was tired of reading all the facts on the back of our UHAUL.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Ah what's a little mud. You should have tried to go on the train tracks with the other big tuff guy. I wonder if that guys wife was in the truck. Can you imagine the "I told you so's" she would have?
mud slides on you way up? You know someone was trying to discourage you from heading up that way. Glad to know he didn't succeed.
Post a Comment