Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Family Reunion


The kids had a great time together. Here are a few pics of everyone having fun...

Here is Kendra enjoying some good cooking.
G&G Bradford came up for some great dutch oven cooking by Pops.
Brexen was the cutest out of all of us. He was always dirty. Someone would see him and clean up his face and hands, then instantly he would scoop up some dirt and throw it on his head. Brian caught this pic of Brexen playing horseshoes.
These two were inseparable with their purses attached to them even when sleeping.

Kayla told me I only took pics of her while she was eating. So I decided to post this one. Isn't she a cutie.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

you got soooo many great pics of everyone!!

Eldredge Fam. said...

It looks like you all had a WONDERFUL time. :) I didn't see pictures of Jen, only her kids. oh all is well.