Saturday, August 9, 2008

Our new Apartment

Join me on a tour of the new place. Here is the kitchen, which you see as you walk into the apartment. You also see the living room to the right and the hallway is straight ahead.
Here is a picture from another view of the kitchen and living room. I am standing on the patio taking this picture. The door to the left of Brian is our washer and dryer unit.
Here is the guest bathroom located in the hallway across from the spare bedroom. The spare room isn't shown due to the fact it is the gathering place for all our random boxes I have not gotten to yet.
Here is our bedroom with two decorations adorning the walls.

Here is our lovely bathroom. It is an interesting layout for a bedroom. As you walk down the hall you walk right up to the bathroom sink. If you turn right from the sink you enter the master bedroom. It is a nice size, but odd how the bathroom is first. But hey, I can't complain because compared to our first house we at least have a bathroom door.

Here is our closet. It is a great size and I'm glad it is HUGE, because I have a lot that needs stored. We went from a three bed, two bath---to ---two bed, two bath.
All in all it is a great place, located in a great area.
I hope you enjoyed the tour.

7 comments:

jeffylou said...

Love what you did with the place. You must have had some great help:)
Especially the bathroom and closet!

Angela Lindley said...

No doubt!!! And the food you brought was out of this world. Thanks again for your help.

Kayla said...

that is a super cute apt! love it.

Eldredge Fam. said...

I think your apt is just as lovely as mine :) Only you dont' have the roaches to worry about...ICK!

Cory said...

Looks like you guys are really making yourselfs at home! It was good to see you both last weekend. Good luck with everything. Your going to have to check out my blog as I've been working on it.

Laura said...

Love the Texas decor! Cute apartment!

The Howell family said...

You really are a Texas girl at heart, aren't you? I know how you feel, I love it here. I don't know if I love it enough to get the texas flag tattooed on various areas of my body (popular thing here) but I do love living someplace that people are proud to be a part of. Hope all is well with you in Salt Lake. Where are you working?