We saw a lot of animals while in Colorado. My grandparents live in the mountains on a ranch. Each day while driving we would look for animals. We saw a total of 4 bears, tons of elk and some bucks. There was a hummingbird, which would dive bomb me when I wore any amount of red. I never knew hummingbirds were so territorial. This is one of the bears we saw and were able to get a picture of.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Trip to Colorado
We saw a lot of animals while in Colorado. My grandparents live in the mountains on a ranch. Each day while driving we would look for animals. We saw a total of 4 bears, tons of elk and some bucks. There was a hummingbird, which would dive bomb me when I wore any amount of red. I never knew hummingbirds were so territorial. This is one of the bears we saw and were able to get a picture of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
He he that is funny! what a fun trip, we want to go out there somtime too. one of these days!
Umm ang, I think you've got a slight problem...I can't read what you second to the last paragraph says....
Hi Angela & Brian--- Finally found your blog site. Great pictures
Grandpa & Grandma Ruward
Post a Comment