So last night Brian and I awoke to my cell phone ringing, on high, to let me know I had a new text message. We were both very groggy due to it being 2AM. I tried to read the message, but I was so disoriented I only could tell it was from one of my old classmates. About five minutes later another text comes through apologizing for the message.
So, this morning I read the message and had a good laugh. It reads, "I know I said I wouldn't text, but I wish I could write with the power of the brother of Jared, so that you could feel as I feel and know as I know, how much I love you."
The next text said, "Sorry, wrong Angela." My classmates finace's name is Angela.
So I wrote him back, "I'm flattered, but no more texts at 2 in the morning." I still haven't got a reply.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
whom is this classmate????? someone I know....I hope. ha ha
Is that picture taken at the ground? Looks fabulous!
It is a classmate from my nursing program. Only Brian has met him and only for a few minutes.
Yes, the picture is after I got pinned at our RN pinning ceremony.
dude that is funny! I bet he steers clear of you if he sees you. I am glad that you texted him back to give him a hard time, that is what makes the story even better!
Post a Comment