Sunday, September 28, 2008
What a wonderful mother
Jen, the kids, and I went to the zoo on Saturday. Jen is an amazing mother of course and packed the kids a lunch. When lunch time came Jen passed out pizza which had been frozen...Well it was still frozen. Amy took her piece and was banging the sack on the table. Brooklyn was trying to be brave, but didn't eat any. Lydia informed us that frozen pineapple isn't very appetizing. I braved through it and tried to tell the kids how great it was, but they were not going to be fooled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
My plan was foiled and yes you were very brave. I was just pretending I was a cave woman eating in the ice age. Me eskimo woman. Tink tink tink.
ha ha dont ya just love it when you have this brilliant idea and then it back fires on you, especially around kids, oh they never forget to tell everyone:)
Hey, it's the thought that counts, in my mind anyway. Not sure Cedar will agree when he gets older.
Post a Comment