So for those of you who don't know September 21 is the autumn equinox. You are supposed to be able to stand an egg on it's end. I didn't believe when Brian said that, so he showed me. Here is the proof of his endless skills. So next year during the equinox day from 7:15 to 7:15 you can try standing an egg on its end. Good luck next year!
Monday, September 22, 2008
So for those of you who don't know September 21 is the autumn equinox. You are supposed to be able to stand an egg on it's end. I didn't believe when Brian said that, so he showed me. Here is the proof of his endless skills. So next year during the equinox day from 7:15 to 7:15 you can try standing an egg on its end. Good luck next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Who had the time to figure that one out? We will definitely have to try that one next year.
Heather
I think Brian has some invisible string attached...we just can't see it. ;) Next year, we'll put it to the test.
Post a Comment