So Jen made this for me as a B-day gift. It says, "MY LIFE IS MY MESSAGE". She knew I was looking for something to put above my bed. When I got home I decided it needed to hang in the living room above the couch. This is the end result. I have to say many have already commented on what a great saying it is. Thanks again Jen this is going to touch a lot of lives!!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
A Powerful B-day Gift
So Jen made this for me as a B-day gift. It says, "MY LIFE IS MY MESSAGE". She knew I was looking for something to put above my bed. When I got home I decided it needed to hang in the living room above the couch. This is the end result. I have to say many have already commented on what a great saying it is. Thanks again Jen this is going to touch a lot of lives!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Nice touch with the picture of our Savior.
love the saying also. no fare jen gets to gift you first, dang I will always be the loser on that one now that you live so close. UMMM jelous once more:) love ya
Looks great on your wall... Happy Birthday, hope you had a great day..
Post a Comment