How long have you been married? 2 Years, 7 days
How old is your husband? 34
Who eats more? We both can hold our own. It depends on the food we are eating.
Who said I love you first? I did (Ang) if I remember correctly.
Who is taller? Brian by like well... A LOT!!!
Who sings better? I do only because I sing out loud. Brian's song is in his heart.
Who is smarter? Brian, but I know a few things
Who controls the T.V. remote? Brian, unless it is MY show.
Whose temper is worse? Brian never gets loud when he is mad and I can. You decide.
Who does the laundry? Both of us.
Who does the dishes? I am amazing and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Brian does the rest.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who cooks dinner? BRIAN. He is a secret chef.
Who is more stubborn? Brian
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Me, usually
Whose parents do you see more often? Mom and Pops. The Eschtruth's call often.
Who has more friends? We have about the same.
Who has more siblings? We both have 4 siblings.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
We'll have to listen to the song in Brian's heart sometime. Brooklyn can get him to do it!
i have never noticed brian doesnt sing. We need to take the man caroling this year, only a crazy man can hold that song in his heart:) seriously who doesnt love to sing christmas songs!!
Post a Comment