Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Our trip to the canyon




Brian and I went up the Cottonwood Canyons to see the leaves and the change in colors, but only a few trees and bushes had changed. I guess we need to wait a few more weeks.
Brian was so good to pose for a great picture.

4 comments:

Eldredge Fam. said...

Can we say Jealous?? Yes, that's what I am. I sure do miss those mtns. I wonder if trees turn colors here....guess I'll have to wait and see.

jeffylou said...

I think you're suppose to hold your breath when you are in the water. I am not anxious but excited to go see the leaves change. We are taking fam pics when the leaves change. Come up we'll take them for each other.

Cory said...

Great photos! Thanks again for getting those tickets to the UNLV game! GO UTES!

Kayla said...

ohhhh the changing of leaves, I miss that toooooooo!!!!! October is all I can keep thinking, nice vaca during fall, sounds great!