This is the best picture of the ring Brian gave me. It is an anniversary band that wraps around my ring. He is amazing, Thanks Brian!!!!
I came home from work Saturday and Brian had put balloons through out the house and had taped up Happy Birthday signs all over the house.




5 comments:
I love how Brian looks so cool in the picture. Good job on the present Brian. :) It's beautiful Ang, even if it is a bit blurry. Happy 27th-I hope it was great!
what a great hubby! I love the ring it looks so great with the wrap!! good job Brian for making my sis happy:)
Love it! What a guy. Did you play the game where you run to the finish line and pop balloons under your rumpus? I always hated that game because I was nearly deaf after "playing." I think the hearing aid clinic invented that game. Anywho, happy b-day for sure!
Way to go Brian! I need some lessons from you. The ring looks great. Happy Birthday! Looking forward to the U vs BYU game! I'm headed out to scout the opposition this weekend w/Grandpa Piep! I'll let you know how it goes. Take Care, Uncle Cory
CHECK OUT MY BLOG.I GAVE YOU AN AWARD!!
Post a Comment